Re: I-D ACTION:draft-arun-ncc-smtp-02.txt

2005-04-08 08:23:03

Two more problems.

1. I hate the UI implications. Suddenly there's an address field which means that the specified address may or may not have received this message. Creating a high-quality user interface to represent that well isn't easy.

Composition is hard too, since a good composer would need SMTP EXPN support.

2. I can't see how to specify ncc in such a way that it works both with case-sensitive localparts and case-insensitive ones.

This draft seems to have more problems than value...

Arnt