Re: I-D ACTION:draft-arun-ncc-smtp-02.txt

2005-04-14 04:38:17

Arun Sankar writes:
Creating a different mailing lists is absolutely ok for small companies/simple mail server. Consider a huge corporate with a whole lot of aliases and a complex mail structure. Each time you want to eliminate a few mail-ids from a big list you have to send a request to the administrator to setup the new alias. This solution is more of a one time addition and solve the unable to negate problems.

Arun,

if you don't have any examples showing the huge utility you claim, noone's going to implement the extension, so we might as well stop talking about it right away.

You should post good examples here, and also add them to the draft.

Arnt