Re: SPF I-D for review: draft-schlitt-spf-classic-01.txt

2005-05-28 00:40:33

 The IESG intent at the closing of MARID was that the various
 drafts be submitted by individuals for "Experimental" status.

 I've never found out what the intent was of not discussing CSV
 at all,

Marid had become non-functional, by the time that there might have been
discussion of CSV.  We were asked to defer discussion of CSV to a new working
group that would be formed.

We were then told not to form the working group, in the fear that it would
suffer the same degree of confusion that afflicted Marid.

  d/
  ---
  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking