Re: Keep Alive Response Codes

2005-09-16 07:08:43

On Fri, Sep 16, 2005 at 12:58:13PM +0200, Bogdan Tomchuk wrote:

The real world example IS anti-spam and anti-virus software.

If you don't see spam as a big problem that needs solving, then you're
living in a different world to the rest of us..
SPAM problem should be solved but not in cost of everybody.
There is no common criteria for SPAM so we can not write in RFC that
mail corresponding to that or that criteria should not be accepted.

I thought there was a common criteria for spam: it is unsolicited
mass-posting mail. Is that not an accepted definition?

Best regards
keld