Re: Requesting reviews: SMTP AUTH update, draft-siemborski-rfc2554bis-05.txt

2006-12-06 07:21:07

John C Klensin wrote:

--On Monday, 27 November, 2006 17:50 +0000 Alexey Melnikov
<alexey(_dot_)melnikov(_at_)isode(_dot_)com> wrote:
Hi,
I would like to solicit some reviews of the 2554bis draft.
I am planning to get it done by the end of this year, with
IETF LC in January next year.

Alexey,

I've skimmed through this; nothing jumps out at me as a
showstopper.
Good.

Three comments:

(1) It seems a little more complex than my intuition says it
needs to be.  My intuition could be wrong.
Can you be a bit more detailed on this. E.g. which sections/topics. Otherwise I have no way of agreeing or disagreeing with you :-).

[I will reply to your other two comments separately]