Re: Degree of adoption for Enhanced Reply Codes?

2007-01-30 08:35:56

Alexey Melnikov wrote:
I'm interested in getting a basic sense of how useful email operators are finding the Enhanced SMTP reply codes.

Operators or SMTP server developers?

Server developers do not actually *use* reply code information. I'm interested in utility.

So I do mean "operators".

This isn't for anything formal, but the question came up in discussion and I realized that I had no idea how widespread adoption or use was.

Isode SMTP server supports them. I personally find them more useful than the regular SMTP error codes, as they are more detailed.

ok.  thanks.

d/
--

  Dave Crocker