Recap: 2821bis-01 Issue 8: text on transactions/recipients per connection

2007-04-16 21:22:25

The following issue with 2821bis-01 is still open, but we have a
tentative conclusion that needs to be confirmed.

8)      Should there be text added regarding limits on number of
transactions/recipients per connection

After this issue was split out, there were clarifications
differentiating this issue from recipients per message and a number of
other issues raised, but not much posted on this specific question.

At this point, we think this issue is dead and nothing should be added
to or removed from the draft.

        Tony Hansen
        tony(_at_)att(_dot_)com