Re: RFC2821bis-02 Issue 27: Received clauses

2007-04-23 20:08:31

I'm happy with this, as long as it's very clear in 2822upd that the
developer writer must refer to *821 to find the true definition for what
their code should generate. I also have no problem with it being a
normative reference.

        Tony Hansen
        tony(_at_)att(_dot_)com