Issue list

2007-04-26 20:48:18
Hi.

Since several people have asked, the issue list is not
accessible online, but is a spreadsheet that I've been using to
keep from losing things.  I pass copies to Tony at regular
intervals and, when necessary, we coordinate.

A snapshot of the important information is attached.  The first
three columns essentially show whether an issue is still active
(a number in column 1) and what its status was at the time the
-02 and -01 drafts were posted.   "Closed?" in column one
indicates that the item is on Tony's recent list as closed
unless serious rejections are raised (my summary, not his
words).  The rest should be more or less obvious.