Re: Recap: Re: RFC2821bis-02 Issue 30: Deprecate use of source routes completely and remove text

2007-04-30 01:32:09

Tony Hansen writes:
Since John formulated this summary and suggestion almost a week ago, there has been no comment. Nix, nada, zilch.

I like the text as it is in -03. It reflects common wisdon/best common practice. I'm somewhat aftraid that if the text is removed, someone will jump to the wrong conclusion and for 2821ter we'll have another thread like this round's 1xy thread.

There is some use of foo.org and bar.org, which aren't blessed by RFC 2606.

Arnt