Re: rfc2821bis-03 Issue 34: non-2606 domains

2007-04-30 07:47:05

John C Klensin writes:
Issue 34 assigned.

<editor hat on>
ok. Reluctant as I am to open that text for cosmetic reasons, this seems plausible.

Hm. I suggested the issue _only_ because of an impression that it'll have to be done either now or during IESG evaluation.

If no one seriously objects, I am willing to make the changes for -04 iff at least one will step forward and promise the group to _carefully_ check the edits.

Not me - I write the first list and would suffer from tunnel vision.

Arnt