Re: 2821bis-03

2007-04-30 08:00:31

Jeff Macdonald <jmacdonald(_at_)e-dialog(_dot_)com> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 27, 2007 at 01:59:41PM -0400, John Leslie wrote:
<snip>
Today the vast majority of NDNs merely indicate that some spammer
forged your email address into a MailFrom -- often without any
particular evil intent except to bypass Verizon's dumb CBV. We need
to admit that spammers aren't going away anytime soon, nor is
Verizon's practice of callback verification.

Verizon recently (a month or so ago) stopped doing CBV. At least that's
what the original implementer told me. :)

   Indeed, I find these have disappeared from my logs. :^)

   I stand corrected.

--
John Leslie <john(_at_)jlc(_dot_)net>