Re: Criteria for "interoperability" for email-arch

2007-05-21 15:43:00

No, I can't agree with that at all. How about one writes 3 Standards- track documents, each of which normatively refers to the other 2. No implementations are written. How does the use of references demonstrate interoperability? What am I missing?

Lisa