Re: Last Call: draft-crocker-email-arch (Internet Mail Architecture) to Proposed Standard

2009-03-05 18:45:18

>> Man, I really wish I understand you because I see no such prohibition
>> at all.  All it is saying is don't force it way way or another, keep
>> as is and hopefully before the entire process is complete.
>
> Well, all I can say is that I sure see such actions as prohibited by the
> current language. And it seems that most other people who have weighed
> in on this at least agree it can be interpreted that way. You choose not to,
and
> that's certainly your perogative, but if it can be interpreted in a way
> that causes various common operations to be considered incompliant I see that
> as a problem.

Ned, I'm grown tired of this attacks. Its funny that I could of
blabbed the same thing about you. So you beat me to it (although I
wasn't planning to) and labeled me the odd ball here. Fine, its par
for the course here.

And with that I'm done. I have spent a considerable amount of time trying to
explain this and now you accuse me of attacking you - which I did not do.
I really should know better by now. But while I'm a slow learner, I do
eventually get it. This will be my final response, and I apologize
to everyone else on the list who has had to endure this.

                                Ned