Re: Requesting comments on draft-cheney-safe-02.txt

2009-08-01 14:40:47

On Aug 1, 2009, at 11:13 AM, Cheney, Edward A SSG RES USAR USARC wrote:

SM,

I cannot tell what "SAFE" is.  That is not explained in the
Introduction or in the following paragraphs.

In the title is expand the acronym as follows:
SAFE (Server-side Asynchronous Framework Execution) Scripting Method

The introduction states that SAFE Scripting Method is a model.  The
model is expanded later in the document.  I could be more clear about
the definition in the introduction section.

Is the context provided by http://mailmarkup.org/ still valid?

Cheers,
  Steve