Re: Security problems with SRV records

2011-08-22 06:09:20

On 08/20/2011 01:03 PM, Alessandro Vesely wrote:
Assume I have a bunch of email addresses, some bots, and some spam to send.
I'd run something something like this pseudo-code:

Why would you run that instead of copying code from e.g. Thunderbird or K9? The K9 source code is available right now from github or whatever, it works with many more addreses than the approach you suggest, and you may expect it to continue to work well, since choosing those hostnames makes client configuration simple.

Arnt