Re: FW: I-D Action: draft-kucherawy-received-state-00.txt

2012-01-10 12:15:04

+1 Dave.

My Take:

1) This should be a MAY implement
2) It can only be a SHOULD with a presumption of other ideas already
   existing.

Its like I MAY build a house, and if I do, I SHOULD do certain things expected in building a house.

This should not say I SHOULD build a house.