Re: "proper" handling of BCC

2012-04-17 13:28:08

Dave Crocker wrote:

For the scenario being discussed, the "MSA" is actually part MSA and part MUA.

Isn't the MSA also part MDA which the key different is that later does not require authentication?

But I guess I also read some people believe the MUA can also be a MDA. But for me, an MUA is already on online agent or offline RFC based agent.

To me, the MSA presumed an authenticated transaction and one that also authorized the server to do more with this USER's submitted data than it can do with a MDA receiving unsolicited passthru mail.

My view.

--
Sincerely

Hector Santos
http://www.santronics.com
jabber: hector(_at_)jabber(_dot_)isdg(_dot_)net