Re: [ietf-smtp] Security considerations issues for Internet Mail - draft-moonesamy-mail-security-01

2013-07-09 12:17:17
I submitted the initial version of draft-moonesamy-mail-security (see
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moonesamy-mail-security-01 ) a few years
ago.  The draft discusses about security consideration issues for Internet
Mail.  Comments are welcome.

I honestly don't get the point of the document.  It seems scattered,
and doesn't appear to say anything that I can find useful.

As an example of the scatteredness, Section 2.4 talks about social
attacks and cites Appendix B... and Appendix B is about homographs.
Now, maybe if you cited this it would relate better:
http://xkcd.com/538/

What's really your goal with this document?  What would you like to see it be?

Barry