Re: [ietf-smtp] Request for discussion of Mandatory Secure Mail Delivery proposal (draft-wchuang-msmd)

2013-10-16 12:09:23
On Tue 15/Oct/2013 21:31:17 +0200 Wei Chuang wrote:

Request for discussion (draft-wchuang-msmd) of a proposal to secure mail from
eavesdropping and MitM attacks.  All comments welcome on this thread.

Something similar to that is implemented in Courier-MTA, since a
couple of years ago IIRC.  It is shortly described here:
http://www.courier-mta.org/draft-varshavchik-security-smtpext.txt

(There are specific instruction for setting it up here:
http://www.courier-mta.org/install.html#esmtpsecurity )

I cannot tell much more, because, although that's my favorite SMTP
package, I never enabled that extension.