Re: [ietf-smtp] Request for discussion of Mandatory Secure Mail Delivery proposal (draft-wchuang-msmd)

2013-10-17 03:52:00
On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 11:42:35PM +0200, Timo Sirainen wrote:
There are of course reasons for why checking only the first MX
server's MSMD capability might not be enough, but hopefully people
will implement the systems in a good way that makes it a very unlikely
event. The antispam servers can do this just by having 2 different
configurations (IPs) where one advertises MSMD for their end customers
that do implement it, and another one that don't, and advertise MSMD
accordingly for those IPs.

True. I should have thought of that. Forgive my blathering.

Arnt