Re: [ietf-smtp] Per-Recipient Data Responses

2014-03-05 13:34:00
On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 7:26 PM, Дилян Палаузов
<dilyan(_dot_)palauzov(_at_)aegee(_dot_)org>wrote:

However, I would be glad if somebody contributes to Sendmail to extend the
milter-side/API, so that one can send over it arbitrary responses after
data-end and my milter just uses that API instead of me trying to hack
sendmail.

I could swear that was made available as part of milter as an FFR, but
maybe I'm wrong.  Maybe I just saw a patch that never got adopted and
released.

Either way, it's come up enough times over the years that maybe it's time
to at least publish the spec.

-MSK