Re: [ietf-smtp] New/clarified SMTP reply codes 521 and 556

2015-03-05 16:22:54
The document John talks about below is now at version -05, and is now
in last call; see the last call note at the bottom of this message.
As that note says, please engage in any relevant discussion and bring
up any last call issues on the main IETF discussion list,
<ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>.

I have also added this mailing list to the "send notices" list for the
document, so y'all will be informed as the document's status changes,
and any IESG discussion will be copied here.

Barry, Applications AD

On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 10:21 AM, John C Klensin <john+smtp(_at_)jck(_dot_)com>