I appreciate that shutup does not require PGP. What I meant is rather that when people who like PGP add PGP compatibility to something, the result dies without notable adoption. Perhaps it is merely coincidence? People talk about it in positive terms, there is political pressure on implementers, but approximately zero adoption.

I like Chris' strawman charter, but would prefer to see explicit goals and requirements, in the charter or an i-d. Not worsening the ability of spam filters to discriminate is a fine goal/requirement.

Arnt