Thursday, Dec 3, 2015 6:37 AM Rich Kulawiec wrote:
This is an excellent point which bears repeating.

No point bears repeating, particularly an assertion that solution X works for
problems Y and Z without giving specifics.   Repeating the same assertion over
and over again does not make it more true, and it is not the case that the
other readers of this mailing list did not understand it when you said it the
first time.

That said, as Dave Crocker pointed out, the actual topic of this thread is
supposed to be whether we want to have a working group that does an analysis of
this problem.   It seems that you care quite a bit about this, and given the
current industry trend toward more header privacy, it seems to me that you
would want to be able to take some time to do the work to provide data to back
up the assertion that you are saying is so important.   So can we take your
assertion as support for forming such a working group, and a willingness to
participate in it?

--
Sent from Whiteout Mail - https://whiteout.io

My PGP key: https://keys.whiteout.io/mellon(_at_)fugue(_dot_)com