Re: [ietf-smtp] SMTP Over TLS on Port 26 - Implicit TLS Proposal

2019-01-07 06:44:48
https://gist.github.com/mistergiri/a4c9a5f1c26fd7003ebc0652af95d314#internationalized-domain-names

On Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 6:11 PM John C Klensin <john-ietf(_at_)jck(_dot_)com>
wrote:

--On Monday, January 7, 2019 15:53 +0530 Viruthagiri