Re: [ietf-smtp] SMTP Over TLS on Port 26 - Implicit TLS Proposal

2019-01-07 10:21:36
Hello Mr. Klensin,

Thanks for the input.

You are right. I'm new here. This is my first RFC proposal. If you think my
solution gonna cause problems, then I have no problem if you reject my
proposal.

On Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 9:31 PM John C Klensin <john-ietf(_at_)jck(_dot_)com>