Re: [ietf-smtp] [Proposal] confusing parts of the mail system, was 250-MARKDOWN

2019-02-04 18:24:31
Hotmail basically runs on O365 which runs on Exchange, and they've fixed
some of the areas where there were problems.

In any case, advertising BINARYMIME doesn't mean these issues are all
worked out, at best it means working for some users and handing the rest
enough rope to hang themselves.

Brandon

On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 8:14 PM Gene Hightower