Re: [ietf-smtp] SMTP Greylisting Retry Hints

2019-02-05 10:37:38
On 05/02/2019 16:11, Hector Santos wrote:
Which smtp servers and client follow or honor Greylist SMTP retry hint for rescheduling retries?

Well, I thought our server indicated the retry time, but it appears that we were using a format from a previous discussion about it, not the proper draft, so we'll fix the return format to match the current draft.

The client doesn't use the hint though.

(To be honest, I thought the idea had disappeared, so we returned the retry time because that was a trivial change, but actually using the hint is a bit more complicated so we were waiting to see if it would be useful).

--

Paul Smith Computer Services
Tel: 01484 855800

Sign up for news & updates at http://www.pscs.co.uk/go/subscribe