Re: [ietf-smtp] SMTP Greylisting Retry Hints + PRDR

2019-02-10 06:08:13
Hello Valdis,

I described a case, where an ordinary meeting invitation was delivered in the
Junk folder, read in turn two weeks later
and because of this the meeting has not happened.  Please propose what can be
done in order to avoid such things in the
future.

On Sat, 2019-02-09 at 19:39 -0500, valdis(_dot_)kletnieks(_at_)vt(_dot_)edu