Re: [ietf-smtp] MTA-STS reports via HTTPS

2020-04-09 18:03:10
In article <FFE6E0C4-51D4-4858-9092-791F8983B881(_at_)socketlabs(_dot_)com> you
write:
Our biggest gripe with the current spec is specific to DKIM and the suggestion
of using a service type
declaration of “s=tlsrpt” in the DKIM public key.  Support for this service
type at receiving
systems appears to be rather abysmal ...

Per my previous messages, it's pretty clear that was a mistake in 8460
due to misunderstanding what service types are for.  It's also pretty
strange that it has a hugely overspecfied set of rules for validating
mailed reports and nothing at all for https ones.

R's,
John