Re: [ietf-smtp] MTA-STS reports via HTTPS

2020-04-18 14:25:07
The reporting address might be cached as part of the policy, perhaps if
you toggle the "id" field of your _mta-sts.$DOMAIN TXT record, the relevant
senders will refresh your policy and along with it your TLSRPT record.

[ I would have expected TLSRPT to not be cached, and looked up live, but
  implementors get up to all sorts of unexpected designs. ]

On Apr 17, 2020, at 8:45 AM, John R. Levine <johnl(_at_)iecc(_dot_)com> wrote:

JL> My _smtp._tls TXT records have had both mailto: and https: in them, so
JL> I just took out the mailto:.  Will report back.

All of my mail reports stopped, the trickle from Socketlabs continued.

So I added the mailto: back.  Strange.

--
        Viktor.