Re: [ietf-smtp] MTA-STS reports via HTTPS

2020-04-13 10:59:15
"JL" == John R Levine <johnl(_at_)iecc(_dot_)com> writes:
"JL" == John R Levine <johnl(_at_)iecc(_dot_)com> writes:

JL> Does anyone else send reports by https?

JC> I get them regularly from goog.

JL> Odd, they're still mailing them to me.

i ay have mixed up why they are sening those reports...

(a nodei used for internal mail went dark when i was back in the stroke
center -- the vendor shut down -- and i only just got internal mail
woking again.  including delivery of 4 months of backlog.

the mail from the webmachine mentioned sts, but looking at my dns i see
that they are actually due to TLSRPTv1 TXT RRs for _smtp._tls.$DOMAIN.

i hadn't thought about this stuff in too long...

-JimC
--
James Cloos <cloos(_at_)jhcloos(_dot_)com>         OpenPGP: 0x997A9F17ED7DAEA6