Re: [ietf-smtp] broken signatures, was Curious

2020-07-22 21:06:49
John Levine <johnl(_at_)taugh(_dot_)com> wrote:
“> I personally think that if there is enough time for it in EMAILCORE, then
junk mail headers can be addressed.

Once again, it would be useful to understand what problem you believe
needs to be solved. I don't see one, and based on the discussion to date,
I don't think I'm unusual in that.

Regards,

Well isn't that what we are discussing? There may be an issue, but if it exists
I wouldn't think it would be a big issue

Like I said, if there is a problem, it may not be a big one.

Other people have been discussing about if there is a problem, my opinions are
mixed on whether or not putting more bandwidth on this issue is necessary.

I'm just talking about if there IS a problem, which I don't know if there is or
isn't one..