Re: [ietf-smtp] broken signatures, was Curious

2020-07-22 21:37:28
Dave Crocker <dhc(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net> wrote:
“On 7/22/2020 7:05 PM, e sam wrote:
I'm just talking about if there IS a problem, which I don't know if
there is or isn't one..

For an effort of the narrow type intended here, when someone posts about
a problem, they should include documentation that it is actually a problem.

It's easy to hypothesize about an infinite range of possibilities. It
takes work to document the realities.

d/

--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking

already brought up their own problems. In fact, in my first post which sparked
all this discussion I just said it was something to consider. If people thought
there was a problem, then we could take it further. If there wasn't a problem,
then we could leave it at that.

I agree with your last paragraph about the work and documenting it!

Thanks