Re: [ietf-smtp] this draft is dead, was Delivered-to and Return-path

2021-02-20 12:43:55
On 2/20/2021 10:27 AM, John Levine wrote:
It is time for us to abandon this draft. It is so far in the weeds it can never
escape.

John,

From reviewing your postings about the draft, I do not see any expressions of concern or suggestions for change, other than about the trace field reference.

If you believe there are other technical, operational, or documentation problems with the draft that have placed it 'so far in the weeds', I've no idea what they are.

Please explain.

d/

--
Dave Crocker