Re: [ietf-smtp] Experimental (was: Re: homework, not an experiment, draft-crocker-email-deliveredto)

2021-08-18 17:55:33
It appears that Murray S. Kucherawy  <superuser(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> said:
I would like to take this opportunity, given the number of implementers in
the room (guten tag, Claus!), to ask:

Hypothetically, if this work were to take the path of declaring a new code
point for this purpose, what's the likelihood of adoption?

I'm reasonably plugged into the qmail developer community and see no interest.

We have our existing delivered-to which does what it does.  People who use
fetchmail have some long-established kludges to sort their mail and again
I have never seen anyone ask for anything beyond what they have.

R's,
John