Re: [ietf-smtp] [dispatch] Discussion about draft-benecke-cfbl-address-header

2022-01-14 23:21:58
Hi John. Thanks for your feedback.
We're currently not belonging to the M3AAWG, we may working on this
later the year.

I would be more than happy if you could introduce this to the M3AAWG.

Best,
Jan-Philipp