Re: Parameters for top-level XML media types?

1999-05-06 20:14:10
Simon St.Laurent wrote:
Generic XML search engines are indeed a possibiliy.  Generic XML browsers
already exist.  Generic XML editors are arriving as well.  If they aren't
useful, that's really quite unfortunate.

Are you talking about generic XML as documents as opposed to
generic XML as data?  I do not think generic XML editors are useful for
XML data for RPC.

We have agreed on another thing.  You are arguing top-level media type for
document-like XML documents.  Right?

MURATA Makoto wrote:

      4. Document-like XML documents can be handled by general-purpose
         XML viewers

Makoto

Fuji Xerox Information Systems

Tel: +81-44-812-7230   Fax: +81-44-812-7231
E-mail: murata(_at_)apsdc(_dot_)ksp(_dot_)fujixerox(_dot_)co(_dot_)jp