Re: [xml-dev] Re: determining ID-ness in XML

2001-10-29 19:14:13

Daniel Veillard scripsit:

  I would be tempted to say that xml:id being an ID, it's an
ID duplicate and hence the document is invalid. No such document
should exist at the moment since xml: is reserved ...

I agree except for the word "invalid"; it should be merely
xml:id-unconforming.

--
John Cowan           http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
cowan(_at_)ccil(_dot_)org