Re: Requesting a revision of RFC3023

2003-09-18 05:20:40

At 08:34 03/09/18 +0900, MURATA Makoto wrote:

> Hmm, the TAG is pretty convinced that 3023 needs to change, so maybe Dan
> or Chris or TimBL could take this up internally.  I disagree that this
> should be frozen at the moment, since the TAG is quite likely to publish
> a document saying "RFC 3023 is wrong".

Since the TAG and the W3C team share some members, please have some
internal discussion.  Our hands are tied and are also requested to
take some action.  Please do not blame us.

Tim is currently in the UK. I'll check directly with him when he is
back next week. The idea is that we can pool various needed updates
rather than reissuing the RFC several times.

Regards,    Martin.