Re: Requesting a revision of RFC3023

2003-09-21 08:49:28

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 11:04:11 -0400
noah_mendelsohn(_at_)us(_dot_)ibm(_dot_)com wrote:

I am not aware of what typical implementations of SOAP 1.1 or SOAP 1.2 are
doing, but the 1.2 spec at least seems to list it as optional.  Again, I'm
not expert in this stuff and am not offering an opinion, but I thought the
links might be helpful.

I googled three words "charset",  "soap", and "User-Agent" and found so many
WWW pages.  Apparently, some implementations (including Apache Axis) use the
charset
parameter.

Cheers,

--
MURATA Makoto <murata(_at_)hokkaido(_dot_)email(_dot_)ne(_dot_)jp>