Re: [ietf-types] Registration of media typeimage/svg+xml

2010-11-25 00:23:25

+1.

Let's try to make things clear for people who are reading just the type
registration.  Someone who looks at the registration separately from the RFC or
other specification shouldn't have to guess as to what "this specification" is.

Keith