Re: IETF Adelaide and interim meetings for APPS WGs

2000-02-16 11:50:02
At 10:55 AM 2/16/2000 -0500, Steven M. Bellovin wrote:
Given airline load factors, I don't seem to be able to qualify for discounts
on my trips to San Francisco from New Jersey -- which means that my tickets to
Adelaide are only very slightly more expensive.

only San Francisco? I thought the airline loading factor was because so many people want to leave New Jersey...

On the other hand, it would be amusing to imagine that high mortgage costs, or whatever, has people wanting to leave San Francisco... for New Jersey?

d/

=-=-=-=-=
Dave Crocker  <dcrocker(_at_)brandenburg(_dot_)com>
Brandenburg Consulting  <www.brandenburg.com>
Tel: +1.408.246.8253,  Fax: +1.408.273.6464
675 Spruce Drive,  Sunnyvale, CA 94086 USA

Gong Xi Fa Cai   /  Selamat Tahun Baru Cina