Re: IETF Adelaide and interim meetings for APPS WGs

2000-02-15 23:00:02
Donald E. Eastlake 3rd:

The primary concern in the IETF is producing good protocols.

I believe that the IETF model -- for better or for worse -- is a
good thing for developing countries, compared to a membership
organization like ISOC. Having said, it does not mean that
organizational improvement should be banned.

P.S. the aging board and steering group members reminds me to
     the late stagnated Soviet Union empire... :^).

regards,

--
- Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim --  VLSM-TJT --  http://rms46.vlsm.org/ -
- DOTCOM... coma coma banana fana coma dotcom... -- the DNS game --