Re: WaveLAN Bronze and IETF wireless?

2000-03-27 20:10:02
[ From: randy(_at_)psg(_dot_)com ][ Date: 11:04 (+0930), Mar 28, 2000 ]

    > a number of folk spent some time swaping (recently
    > flashed) cards.  silver was the only thing that
    > worked.

I do not think just swapping will help.  I have one of the old
cards. And after updating my "old" bronze card (nothing is
written on top of it, so I presume it must be bronze as it was
bought long time back and is 2 Mbps max) with the version 6 of
the firmware and installing the new drivers, my "old" card seems
to be working just fine.  By the way, this is under Linux (kernel
2.2.5).

/amlan.