Re: HTML forms

2000-03-30 00:00:03
At 16:52 29.03.00 -0800, James P. Salsman wrote:
Some educational software advocates and I are considering
asking the IETF to suspend control of certain aspects of
HTML forms from the W3C until microphone upload issues are
addressed.
No matter what may be thought of the merits of the case, such a
request would be ignored by the IETF.

There is no procedure to "suspend control of aspects" of a specification,
and the IETF is of the opinion that HTML is not under our control anyway.

Sorry 'bout that.

              Harald

Harald(_dot_)Alvestrand(_at_)edb(_dot_)maxware(_dot_)no