Re: VIRUS WARNING

2000-05-04 07:50:02

The whole world does not run software which is a good culture medium
for email viruses.  I mostly use nice old UNIX software and it would
take a number of extra steps on my part for some embdedded virus to
get a chance to run.  If your software automatically executes stuff
in attachments, you need to change your software, not develope a list
of subject lines you are freightened of.

Donald

From:  "Scot Mc Pherson" <smcpherson(_at_)clearaccess(_dot_)net>
To:  <isp-wireless(_at_)isp-wireless(_dot_)com>, <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Date:  Thu, 4 May 2000 09:27:19 -0400
The is an e-mail virus going around. The subject of the e-mail is
ILOVEYOU...I suggest you delete it the moment you receive it.

-Scot Mc Pherson, N2UPA
-Sr. Network Analyst
-ClearAccess Communications
-Ph: 941.744.5757 ext. 210
-Fax: 941.744.0629
-mailto:smcpherson(_at_)clearaccess(_dot_)net
-http://www.clearaccess.net