Re: VIRUS WARNING

2000-05-04 11:40:02
   Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 10:48:12 -0400
   From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <dee3(_at_)torque(_dot_)pothole(_dot_)com>

   The whole world does not run software which is a good culture medium
   for email viruses.  I mostly use nice old UNIX software and it would
   take a number of extra steps on my part for some embdedded virus to
   get a chance to run.  If your software automatically executes stuff
   in attachments, you need to change your software, not develope a list
   of subject lines you are freightened of.

You need to get with program!  Having software which is a good culture
medium for e-mail virus is part of the innovative new features which
customers are demanding.  Clearly, you need report to re-education camps
to learn why it's important to let the government let companies have to
freedom to innovate wonderful things like vbscript.  :-)

                                                        - Ted