Re: CCIE

2000-06-14 12:50:02
"Kevin Lahey" writes
In message
<NCBBINIKLKLJEEDCGLOAKEHDCGAA(_dot_)mark(_dot_)paton(_at_)btinternet(_dot_)com>,
"mark.paton" writes:

Forgive this spam, but I am looking for 7 CCIE's
for locations in London, Silicon Valley,
California and Tokyo.  Anyone interested please
email me back and I will forward your details to
HR.

This is an inappropriate message for this mailing list.  If you'd
like to see the kinds of messages that are appropriate, here's
the archive of traffic for the last month:

Although not as inappropriate as my reply.  I will fully deserve
the ration of crap that will no doubt rain down on me for being
stupid enough to send this to *anyone* in the first place, let
alone to the entire IETF list.  My apologies.

Kevin Lahey
kml(_at_)logictier(_dot_)com